Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sweet, sweet friends!


Last weekend was my baby shower for Cohen. Yes I know that some disagree with a shower for the second child but all I can say is that I have some of the GREATEST friends. My mom's "Beach Bunnies" were kind enough to throw a brunch Saturday morning for my closest friends. They are always such a fun group to be around and they have been a wonderful support group for my mom and me through the years! I will say that this one was a little more fun than the one I had for Kinson. Not sure because it was girly stuff or just that it was sooo cute. My first shower was very practical (definitely what I needed at the time), but this one was just for adorable, cute stuff for Cohen to play dress-up in! However, it will take some time for me to adjust to this cutesy attitude!



Now I just need to get the nursery started so all this stuff will have somewhere to go!

No comments: