Sunday, August 3, 2008

Little Baby Cohen

I have made it to the third trimester with my fair share of complications. But hopefully these last 9-10 weeks will be tolerable and FAST!! Even though I am no where near prepared! We go back to the dr Thursday to get her measurements to see if she has grown to an appropriate size...I have been measuring 2 weeks behind at my visits so we will see. If everything looks ok and because of my history they hope to do section at 37 weeks, but it will all be based on her size. Also I thought I have had what the drs thought was the "pregnancy rash" to my upper arms, which I also had while pregnant with Kinson, but they finally did a skin biopsy last week and it shows a little more. So I will also be having some more tests run because of that this week too. So needless to say i would like just to have a routine visit just once and if possible a routine delivery, but I guess that would just be too easy!! I will definitely update when we ge done Thursday!

No comments: