Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kitty Rowdy

A couple of years ago I decided that i wanted a cat (this was way before I though I wanted kids so soon). Well if you can believe it CARA denied me to adopt a cat!! They said that I had already adopted a dog (Sunny) from them and they did not feel that she was appropriate to have cats around her. Well that did not stop me. I was traveling back and forth to Kosciusko at the time, and the PTA up there kept telling me her cat had kittens and something kept getting them in her barn. Well that was all it took for me to say please bring me one. Well of course a wild, barn kitten that was only 4 weeks old would have every imaginable disease possible. We bathed him daily and had to feed him with syringes and give him medicine daily. And years later I just love that cat.....Bear on the other hand says he does not share my feelings but I have caught him cuddling with the cat when he is napping on our bed!


Rowdy is the cats name and boy is it appropriate! He brings us presents on a weekly sometime daily basis. He can catch anything that runs! However the one thing he will not run from or harm is Kinson. Kinson loves his "tat!" Rowdy will be curled up at the window or on a chair when Kinson decides he will make his move. But Rowdy lets him! Now he will meow but he never tries to scratch or runaway when he gets free, he just lets Kinson jump on him again! This is why Bear thinks that the cat is dumb! This is what it looked like last Saturday morning!


No comments: