Thursday, August 7, 2008

I failed!!!

My gestational diabetes test that is!! So that means I have to do the long 3 hour test on Tuesday :( The good news we got today was that little Miss Cohen has caught up and surpassed her estimated due date! 3 weeks ago I was measuring 2 weeks behind...well today I am measuring 1.5 weeks AHEAD!! She weighs 3lbs 5oz and was LONG (her height was measuring 32 weeks...I am only 29 weeks!). Still keeping my weight in check, I am up about 10lbs, not where they would like it but the baby is doing great so they didnt say too much about it right now. As far as all the other tests that had to do, we will not find out anything until next week to see what it means for me, obviously itis not affecting her :)

I am also excited because tomorrow me and Bear are leaving for New Orleans for the weekend. Bear accumulated 50000 Marriot points while he traveled for those 8 months at KPMG so we booked a very nice room that we would have otherwise never have splurged on. We are guessing that this might be our last kid-free vacation for awhile. Nana is coming over to "watch" Kinson while we are gone. I am sure he will get whatever he wants for 2 straight days!

No comments: