Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just a bunch of Thoughts

I realized today that I have not officially announced the name of our new daughter. We have decided that her name will be Cohen Marie Smith. Of course it is different and people look at me funny when I tell them--you either love it or hate it. It is the same way with Kinson's name. But growing up with an unusual last name--Trebotich-- I have to love the fact that you are instantly recognized. Well with the last name Smith....I don't even have to say anything else.

I also need to congratulate The Crawfords (http://tkcrawford.blogspot.com) on the arrival of their little boy Cole Harrison today. I do not know all the details yet but we can't wait to meet him.

And I need to welcome one of my bestest friends from high school--Bo Maurer-- to the blogging world!! I am fortunate to be going through this pregancy at the same time as her so we can complain together :) Check her cute family out!

3 comments:

meurrier said...

Hey Brandy - do you have the link to Bo's blog? I would love to get caught up on her! Congratulations on the baby girl!! I love the name! I love different names, and I think Cohen is a beautiful name. Marie is my favorite girl name, but unfortunately it doesn't jive with Meurrier too well!! Take care!

meurrier said...

Nevermind about Bo's blog...I found it! Her little boy is so cute! Can you believe we have been out of high school ten years?? Unbelievable!

The Hensons said...

trebotich!!! i'm so glad you found me. little kinson is a handsome man, and congrats on the little girl! (you'll figure out how to handle the 2 kid thing!!) i can't wait to read the previous posts on here and catch up with you! i was thinking about you the other day b/c i was cleaning out the attic and found a monkeystompers jersey!! yes...we were flat out crazy!