Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

We had the best Father's Day this year. Bear is very deserving of a day to himself as he is a a better "papa" than I could have ever hoped for. He has pulled his fair share of getting up in the middle of the night, diaper changes, babysitting, all while still being the best husband I could ask for. I can't thank God enough for bringing him into my life.





We started out the day with breakfast at Joe's Diner, it is very small-town and Bear knows that I just love the ideas of "regulars" and the waitresses already knowing what you want. Then we took my Daddy and Kinson to the zoo. Kinson has never been to the zoo and my dad says he hasn't been in probably 20 years. I think that they both enjoyed it!

Kinson called every animal "dog!!"



We even rode the train and we had it all to ourselves! Kinson was exhausted by time we got on it and he fell asleep before we even were halfway through!

No comments: