Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Days 2 & 3

I get a phone call from Bear Tuesday morning and all I hear is "It was worse!" Yes, the second morning of school was TERRIBLE!!! He said he threw himself on the floor and screamed! Bear said that he just turned around and left, that was all that he could do. We knew that it would be tough and hard, but not this bad! I left to try and pick him up by 3:00, his morning teacher leaves at 3, so I could ask how it went. I got there and peeked in the window and he was just hugging and kissing all over Ms Angie!! He was having so much fun!! The teachers said that they all fight over him because he loves to give hugs and kisses!! Needless to say I felt much better!!
Day 3-- Bear called and said that the drop off went better, but there were still tears, but better! He was having a blast when I went to pick him up this afternoon, so it is definitely looking promising!!

I will get some picture up as soon as I can of his first day of school!!

No comments: