Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Calling all moms...I need help!!

Kinson is going to be the death of me! I know that he is all boy and into everything but there has to be a point where it is not funny or cute anymore...just plain BAD!!! He has started to throw temper tantrums EVERYWHERE! He screams to get out of his high chair, you get him out he screams to get back in...yesterday he pulled it over on top of him and gave him a HUGE bruise on his head. He throws himself out of buggies at stores, screams when getting in the carseat, when we change him, bathe him, etc. I have heard that many people spank and I just don't understand that because either he laughs at us or it just makes the situation worse. So we have tried timeouts because they use the "Sad spot" at school, but how the heck do you get a 17 month old to sit still/down? He just either throws himself out screaming or gets up and runs off!

I know this is just a "stage" but I hate to think that we can't go anywhere these last few months before the new baby gets here because he will act so out of control. I also am thankful that this is starting before Cohen arrives so I know it is not because of her (but I guess it could still get worse when she gets here)! But I guess my question is what has worked for yall in the discipline department? You can email me if you dont want to leave a comment: brandy_trebotich@hotmail.com

Sorry for the lack of pictures lately...as you have read, i don't really have a free hand to take pics!!

No comments: