Monday, March 7, 2011

Were they actually playing..........

TOGETHER?!?!?!

Caught y'all!!
"I better get away before they think we like each other :)"
"Maybe he isn't too mean to me!!"

My babies LOVE me some slumber parties.  Kinson always has the TV on and right now he is going through the Thomas the Train phase (yes, again) so that is what is usually on.  I LOATHE Thomas, I mean I can't stand watching him.  Yes, he teaches Kinson great, innocent story lines but I draw the line when Kinson starts telling me he is "cross" at me!  I usually find a good excuse to skip out on the Thomas features ;)  But Kinson knows as sure fire way to get me to watch TV with him.  He gets all cute and excited saying "Do you want to have a slumber party?  And we can watch..............Beauty and the Beast!!"  He is so dramatic and full of drama when he says this.  I know, he is a boy, he likes Thomas, and McQueen, and Woody, and Buzz.  But come on, I can't watch another minute of Sir Topem Hat being cross at Thomas.  I won't make him watch it when he is like 12 or anything :)

No comments: