Thursday, March 10, 2011

I can dress myself


The last few weeks at school, Kinson's teacher has been going over hygiene and dressing with them.  Last week, Kinson had to dress himself and take a picture of the finished product to school.  Well, I knew better than to let him do this before school because he would never let me "fix" it if he dressed himself incorrectly.  So we decided to let him pick out his PJ's and dress himself..........

Not too bad!!

See, Momma, I can do it by myself :)
Well it looked good until he turned around!! 

Seriously, he has the best teacher this year.  Now every morning and night he dresses himself because   "Mrs. Danuielle told him to do it by himself!"  We might have to readjust his pants or put on his socks the right way, but for the most part, he does it Independently.  Now if he can learn to do his laundry by himself.............

No comments: