Sunday, December 2, 2012

I got my hands up...

I got my hands up...

Rockin in my truck...

Got the radio on..
m
Your singing every song!

I might have a slight, little, tiny, um...well, Ok, I will admit it-- I have had a kinda medium sized crush on Luke Bryan since we saw him almost 2 years ago at a Tim McGraw concert.  He hadn't even made it big and he was known for "Rain makes Corn" song.  However, Bear and I left that concert and decided that he put on a better show than Tim.  We have been fans ever since.  We saw him again in April where he headlined and have tickets to see him again in January. 
Well, it wouldn't be right for me as a parent to withhold such great music talent :)  I am proud to say that Kinson knows every word to "Drunk on you" and sings it with such passion!!  And now my sweet little Coco has learned of Luke.  She will request the "Boom, Boom Song" and her new favorite is "I don't want the night to end."  What can I say?  They have some good taste.....most of the time. If they aren't requesting Luke songs they want to hear "Justin the Beaver" as Cohen calls him. 

No comments: