Sunday, December 30, 2012

Parent Watch Day

Yes, I am playing catch up! These are from the earlier part of December and were taken with my phone, so excuse the clarity!

Not sure how many of you remember lasts year's willingness to cooperate with dance--which was ZERO!!  But just as always, my kids will do things when they are good and ready :)
Cohen has enjoyed dance alot this year and has come home to show us some moves that she has learned.  She is with a new group of girls and she is also taking a tumbling class right before dance class starts.  She takes a gymnastics class on Tuesdays at Courthouse (more on that one later!)

She surprised me so much with her willingness to cooperate during the Parent Watch Day.  Usually she is still somewhat shy around an audience but she didn't let it phase her!











This is what she looked like everytime I saw her do anything last year!!!  No worries, it was just a rest break :)

No comments: