Sunday, August 15, 2010

More randoms

Cohen is still small for her age, especially her feet. She is still wearing a size 3 and we can never find any to fit her. It doesn't really seem to bother her, because she only has 1 pair that she likes (these are not them) and all the rest she takes off all the time. Even at school, she won't wear her shoes.
After swim lessons one night, we packed a picnic and ate at the Reservoir. We also brought a kite along. Well, it never occurred to me that we might need a little bit of wind! Kinson and Bear took it as a challenge to get this kite up in the air. They ran all over and finally had lift off!!
Sorry for the long lapse between posts. Hopefully after this week and we get into our regular routine I will have a bit of time to myself. We are headed to the beach for an extended weekend to celebrate my birthday.....this one is really getting to me. The Big 3-0 doesn't sound all that appealing to me :)

No comments: