Friday, May 23, 2008

Boy was I wrong!

I would have bet money that I knew exactly what gender baby was developing inside of me and I was already calling the baby a "he." Well I guess I was WRONG!! We are definitely having a GIRL!!! Bear couldn't be more excited that he will get a daddy's little girl. I think that I was in shock that I was wrong but I am definitely excited. I have walked through many of stores longing to walk over to the soo soo cute girls clothes and have someone to buy for, and now I get to. Watch out!!

1 comment:

The Crawfords said...

I'm so glad you're having a little GIRL! Little girls are so much fun and they are WAY too much fun to dress. Tell Bear to start a girl-clothing budget now. Even hair bows are expensive! So happy for you two and it was so good to see your family on Saturday! Got to get together more often!!!!