Friday, May 23, 2008

Finally!!

As some of you know, my child has become the PICKIEST eater and it is so difficult. When I say picky I don't mean a few dislikes here and there....he will only eat grilled cheese, english peas, and applesauce. Well the dr says not to worry because at least he is eating a fruit and veggie. Well this past weekend I was tired of watching him eat the same thing and wanted to eat as a family, meaning the same meal. So Friday as I was cooking spaghetti sauce, i put some on a spoon straight from the pot and let him try it. It took a moment and then he was pulling on my legs for more. So we put him in the high chair with us and started slowly with just sauce and would add a noodle here and there. By the end of the meal he decided he could feed himself much better without us.....this is the finale!!!


Needless to say he went straight to the bath after this!! He actually ate this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!! (and his reflux didn't act up)

No comments: