Friday, May 23, 2008

Uh-oh!!

There are times when I definitely wish that I would have picked a different profession since becoming a mommy because I feel like I know way too much about development and milestones and disorders, etc. (Seriously though I absolutely LOVE my job!!) You name it and I will analyze Kinson in everyway. So lately it has been language and oral development. We all know that boys are slower in language than girls, but it seemed as though Kinson was further behind than normal. The only thing he would say was "iga", which is Tiger. But he is very receptive and will run to whatever we say or ask him if he wants anything. Well this past weekend he learned 2 new words!!! He would throw his sippy cup down and look at me and say "Uh-Oh!" over and over again. Everything he did, fall down, the cat went under the bed, it was "uh-oh!"


Then of course our next word would be to call his "best friend." From the day that he could see 5 feet in front of him he has been fixated with her. So it is only appropriate that he say "dog" next!! As much as me and Sunny don't get along, she has been the best friend my child has had. She is very playful and protective of him. They could spend hours chasing each other around the living room. This is Kinson and his best friend!!


No comments: