Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bedtime prayers...

Kinson is really good getting in his bed and starting his prayers.  But as any other kid that I know he can kind of get long winded.  So I have started generalizing a few of his favorites--- he would name EVERY SINGLE kid in his class, so now we just say we are thankful for our friends, EVERY SINGLE toy that he owned, now we just say we are thankful for ALL of our toys to play with.  You get my drift. 
Well the other night he started veering a little after thanking God for food to keep him growing.  He then goes into, and I am thankful for mama's brand new refrigerator to keep it all in!  He really listens doesn't he!  The first 3 weeks in our new house we did not have a refrigerator indoors.  We had very shallow counters that required a special counterdepth refrigerator that no one kept in stock.  So we had to use our garage refrigerator until our came in.  Needless to say, we ate out alot and I think we all lost a few pounds because we were all too lazy to go outside or way too cold.  So when the fridge finally got here I literally praised God that we could be normal again.  Not only normal but it is soooo nice and I am in love with it!!

DROOL....

No comments: