Thursday, April 1, 2010

My dreams have come true...sort of

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted children-- 3boys, 1 girl--and I wanted them involved in everything and I would be the mom that toted everyone to and from games, parties, and organized carnivals and dances, etc. Well, that time is arriving--I am officially a SOCCER MOM!! Kinson is playing Blastball at the YMCA and his first game was this past Saturday. Did i mention in my fantasies my child was also the Star Athlete? Hmmm, I will let you judge for yourselves....


Yes, he is laying down while the game is going on!


I don't think you are supposed to use your hands!!

This is pretty much what he looked like the entire time. We really didn't know what to expect but we knew there would be problems regarding only one ball. Not only did he not understand there was only 1 ball during the game but he did not like the game ball, he wanted to play with a different ball. He never cried or screamed, he just was not that into it. He finally warmed up to during the second half but by the time he would get to the ball, the whistle would blow and he sure didn't understand stopping!! They get this weekend off but I will be sure to update after the next game!

No comments: