Thursday, March 27, 2008

Kinson's "Best Friend"




Before I had Kinson, I knew that I didn't want him to be one of "those" kids that had a blankie or lovey that he had to take everywhere or sleep with. Mainly because I didn't want to live in fear of losing it or forgetting it and having to search the ends of the earth to find a replacement. Well that lasted about 10 months and all of a sudden he decides that he is going to get one of Mommy's old stuffed animals and carry it everywhere. Well i guess I couldn't argue when he pulls out "Mike the Tiger!!" And for those who do not know who that is, it is LSU's mascot! Well of course I was not going to deny Kinson's true feelings for purple and gold to shine through!!

I couldn't be more proud of my little boy!! Bear said that he is out to find a Golden Eagle instead. But I think that Kinson is pretty attached to his "Iga" as he calls it! Now, anyone know where I can find a 2001 Ty's Tiger?

No comments: