Saturday, March 8, 2008

Well the secret is out!!

Call us crazy......but to everyone's disbelief this baby was PLANNED!! I think thaty is why i kept it a secret for so long....I knew people wouldn't believe us. We always said that we wanted our kids to be close....well how about 19 months!?!! We are truly excited about a new baby and Bear is already calling it a "she!"
I think reality set in for me a little bit when we first found out. What was I going to do with 2 kids and 1 hand? Scared isn't the word for it. I would be lying if I didn't say that I was scared before Kinson, I didn't know what I would do. But things have been fine...only a few breakdowns and the few times that I have dropped him (just kidding...I only dropped him once!!!) But 2 kids...I am sure it will all work out.
I am due October 24, but because of premature labor with Kinson at 36 weeks, I will have a scheduled c-section earlier that month. I told my dr that my one goal with this birth is to stay awake! I will keep yall updated!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

please. 19 months is perfect as far as i'm concerned. it has been great for us and we're hoping our third will be about that far apart too. :) i learned to tune people out when i was pregnant. ha! you have such a cute little family brandy. yall keep in touch...