Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We're Back!!

And we are EXHAUSTED!!! Taking a 14 month old and being 12 weeks pregnant, on a vacation with no hubby was hard work! Bear can't get away during tax season so he encouraged me to go without him. I went with my mother's family to Charleston, SC for a week. It was a much needed time away, but I forget how hard it is to have my child ALL day!! Once I have unpacked and find my camera I will show yall the most gorgeous beach house that we stayed in (it was large enough for 22 of us to stay in it)!! Thank you Uncle Bill!!

Baby Update: I will be 12 weeks pregnant tomorrow and thank goodness all this All day sickness is easing up a bit. There have been multiple trips to the dr with some new complications that will soon be resolved with a surgery next month. Will update as the details pan out.

No comments: