Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The forgotten Mothers Day....

I have had this as a draft for awhile but never finished!!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day and the kids and Bear spoiled me as usual with furniture for our outside balcony.  The kids made tons of crafts and cards for me school that they were so proud to give me throughout the weekend.  Monday morning came around and I was loading up Kinson's backpack, I see a pink paper stuffed in there.  I pulled it out and looked at it.  I asked Kinson who sat at the bar eating breakfast, "Why didn't you give me this card?" His response, "Oh, don't worry about that one, I didn't mean it!  I am not going to do that stuff, I just wrote it because everyone else was!!!"


If you can't read it clearly, it states that he will "help mama with______" garbage, folding clothes, go get mail, etc.  Not sure if I should be worried at how easily he gave in to peer pressure :)