Sunday, June 17, 2012

He thought about it for awhile.......

Kinson is my "thinker."  He is always inquisitive and curious and it isn't uncommon for him to come back a few minutes, hours, or even days later after he has thought about something to ask more questions.  Well we all know that kids say the darndest things and mine are no exception.

Bear has been out of town for some training so I have been pulling double time keeping the kids where they need to be and my work squeezed in when I can!  So our mornings have been kind of rushed.  Well, Kinson was drinking his morning glass of chocolate milk and his straw bumped his tooth.  He got all excited and started yelling. "my tooth is loose!."  Sure enough, it wiggled the tiniest bit.  He asked me to go ahead and pull it right then.  I explained to him that it is just a little loose and over the next few weeks it will get looser and then we will pull it.  He was disappointed because he said he wanted the tooth fairy to come and bring him the gold coin (a kid at school told him everyone gets a gold coin-- this will be dealt with at a later time!).  About 30minutes later after getting dressed, brushing teeth, and packing lunches we finally load up in the car and he comes out of nowhere and says, "Momma, I want you get to your arm back."  I tell him that he really doesn't need to feel that way, the angels are taking care of it and Momma is doing fine without it.  I can see the wheels turning, so I ask him what made him think of that this morning. Finally he announced, "I don't want to lose my tooth.  You lost your arm it didn't come back, so I will just keep my teeth!!"  Poor baby, he was distraught over thinking he was going to be toothless!

No comments: