Sunday, February 13, 2011

Disney World Recap

We really had a great time in Disney World.  I came in when all kinds of expectations, some weren't met and some were exceeded by leaps and bounds.  Like I said before, we know what we do next time in some areas and we learned what things we would skip over or wouldn't be disappointed if we missed in a time crunch.  However, we are not sure when we will get to go back considering some of the bigger rides you have to be 40" tall, and well lets face it, Cohen might be 6 years old by then :)  We have talked about making a big family trip there again with my brother and his family and grandparents to have more helping hands!!
I was always very apprehensive about going because I would hear and see my friends planning this trip for monthd.  I will always be grateful that we had a wonderful travel agent who did EVERYTHING for us!!  She made reservations, gave us tips, and answered every text we sent her while we were down there.  If anybody wants her info let me know, she only does Disney and really made it so easy for us!!

If you are wondering why there is no pictures of Day 4 Afternoon............that leads me to tip #4
*** Be prepared for RAIN!!!***
It rained for about 30 minutes that afternoon and we were very prepared due to being given great advice by friends.  Don't forget the stroller too!!  The strollers sit in a big "parking lot" ouside each ride, so you might be dry undeer or in a ride but when you get out your children might have a wet bootie :)  Luckily, I had remembered our rain cover, ours was the only one in the parking lot dry!!

No comments: