Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Disney World Day 2 (Afternoon/Night)

After Kinson awoke from his nap, we did Mickey's Toontown and then went to Swiss Family Robinson.  We loved it!!  I watched that movie a 1000 times growing up and always dreamed of one day having a house like them.  Kinson liked it to because it was just climbing a big tree and running across bridges.



Don't worry, the snake is fake!!  But doesn't it look real?!  This is on the Jungle Cruise.  I highly recommend this ride too.  The "Captain" really does a great job entertaining you through the jungle.

I don't know what I had imagined Disney to be like, but in my head it was way more magical :)  It really didn't live up to my expectations as far as outward appearance, but at night it surpassed my expectations and was very "magical."  I could have walked around all the parks again just to see them at night!
Can you tell how excited he is about the parade?!!

This was for Cohen, she LOVES Tinkerbell!!

Nothing is complete with Kinson unless a train is involved......

Sweet Minnie :)

Alice in Wonderland........Kinson does not know about her so he insisted she was Cinderella!!

The real Cinderella ;)


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE anything patriotric because of my work with the Veterans, so this would have made me all emotional if I didn't have a 4 year old acting like a FOOL beside me.  This was probably his worst moment during the trip.  He was exhausted and starving due to his pickiness.  He did not quite understand that after the parade he had to stay in the stroller due to being trampled on.  He was falling/throwing himself out, getting his legs stuck in th ewheels, and when we attempted walking he would go at a snail's pace just to prove a point.  And you can only do so much discipline when there are 1000 people around you :)  If the weather report would have been better for Jackson we would have rented a car and driven home that night!!

No comments: