Sunday, September 12, 2010

One of my prouder moments as a Mom.....

We all know that our house is a "divided house" when it comes to College Football.  Bear graduated from MSU and USM, while I attended MC.  Bear will pull for his Bulldogs and Eagles no matter what, and well when you go to MC there is not a lot of things to do to be involved as we have gotten older. But I will definitely cheer for my Choctaws while given the chance.  So where does the LSU come in?  As far as I could remember my dad and I have cheered for LSU and Saints.  It has carried with me so I continue to cheer for our Tigers!!  The kids have had their fair share of college gear but this was the first year that Kinson is really getting into cheering.  He was soooo excited to watch "his tigers".  Since there are so many games on, Bear rigs up the living room to have 2 TVas well as the kitchen TV is usually playing a third game.  Kinson was in heaven having a TV that he could put his face within 2inches.      

Don't be fooled, he really on sat through a few minutes of the actual game, but he kept coming back to cheer on his Tigers.  GEAUX TIGERS!!

No comments: