Saturday, September 11, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

I know I am always behind but it hasn't been but a few days since these pictures were taken, so that is pretty good for me.  Labor Day weekend was very busy for us.  On Saturday I worked to try and catch up some and on Sunday, Bear was given a few tickets to Blue Bayou in Baton Rouge so we decided we would try and fulfill Kinson's beach urge.  I have no pictures from the water park because I had it locked up in the locker the whole time because we were constantly in the water.  Needless to say Kinson LOVED it!! I had a few issues, the biggest was that they allowed smoking on the grounds and people were wearing waterproof pouches around their necks to keep their cigarettes dry!!!  The rest were minor so maybe we will go back again next year.
Labor Day we went and spent the afternoon at Uncle Robert's house.  My kids love, love seeing Uncle Robert and his family.  Kinson especially loves the trampoline.




Robert thought that puting soap on the trampoline would add to the fun, this is the product.....Soapy eyes!!!



She would not be left out :)

No comments: