Sunday, May 16, 2010

Many faces of Kinson....

I guess I need to learn that "Boys will be boys!" He decided instead of a bath after his soccer game, that he would just play outside in the rain! My mom keeps reminding me to pick my battles-----I didn't object to this idea:)









Couldn't you just eat this little boy up! He has really become so entertaining and we just smile with anticipation as we wait to hear what will come out his mouth next! He really is so much fun at this age!!
I just wanted to clear up a few questions that have been asked about Cohen. These new findings will not change any of the other things that we have already set up. Her injections should begin sometime in June and she will continue her current medicine. We also still have no etiology to any of the conditions. When the drs looked at each condition alone they had a theory based un my unmanaged hypo-T while pregnant, however now with multiple conditions there is a chance that it is more chromosomal. We still haven't started the genetic testing yet and are unsure when/if we start that. Thanks again for all the continued support, it means so much that she is loved by so many!!