Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Annual Girl's Beach Trip

That time of year again and boy did it come and go too fast. My high school besties and I spent Mother's Day holiday together again. I hope and pray that everyone has friends like these girls. They have been there for me through so many things over the years and I have grown in so many ways through their friendships. I couldn't ask for better friends to be surrounded by. As always, we just get together and the time flies as we laugh until we cry, ask our "deep" questions, and just enjoy time together.

This year had a special meaning behind it....we all turn the BIG 3-0 this year!! As the baby of the group, I still have a few months to live up my 20's :)

It was such a great vacation that just went by so fast. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and God knew I needed that time for rejuvenation and rest before my tough week that laid ahead.

No comments: