Monday, March 1, 2010

My counter keeps going up and up and up.....

I never started this blog with the intention of having many (if any) readers, it was really to help keep my family up to date. It also saves me a lot of time so I am not sending multiple emails of pictures of my children that may or may not be opened! But as time has passed, I have really began to like it. I know I tend to talk about my kids and various illnesses (probably not the most interesting topics), but guess what, that is my life at this time!
With all this rambling, I really am just trying to figure out who actually reads this. My little counter keeps going up and up, and who knows it might just be the grandparents hitting refresh over and over again anticipating the new post ;) So I added a little "gadget" that you can become a follower, heck I really don't know what it means or what happens when you become a follower, so if you are as computer illiterate as me--just leave a comment instead!

3 comments:

Tonya*Bishop said...

I follow you, girl!!!

The Crawfords said...

I'm a reader. But I don't do that little follower thingie. I never figured it out. Keep it coming!

Thomas & Amber Ryan said...

i am a reader. not sure if you remember me from MC. I was laura baria's roommate?