Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Cards....Check them out!

Have you ever ordered from SHUTTERFLY??  I am so excited about our Christmas cards this year.  Like I said in previous posts, I have been preparing since September to get our Christmas Cards prepared.  We had our pictures made and I have been browsing all the sites to find the best designs and deals.  Here are a few that I am having difficulty deciding between:
  • If my children liked each other enough to actually hug, I would LOVE this card.......CUTE CARD
  • This is more like what I have in mind, I like a collage of different poses.....COLLAGE CARD
  • And I can't forget about how much the grandparents love to look at their grandchildren all year long....PERSONALIZED CALENDARS you can put in everybody's birthday to be printed on it!!
We had out pictures made and I had them printed through Shutterfly and was very pleased with the end results, even the enlarged prints.  I have also started to uload my pictures to their site because it is so easy and a backup to my external drive.  But y'all know me, I want a good deal and this site has not disappointed.  I am always receiving coupons and codes to receive discounts and free prints.  And for Christmas they are offering multiple promotions (free shipping, 30% calendars, etc) but I am most excited about receiving 50 FREE Holiday Cards just for blogging about them.  If you are interested in this deal go HERE!!  I can't wait to put ours in the mail :)

No comments: