Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mmmmm.....is this on her diet?!


That would be "NO!!" But this little girl can eat. I have said before that she is on a restricted diet, well the last few weeks since we began the growth hormones, she has eaten NONSTOP!! My cousins from Virginia came in town last week and they always have a few must have places that we must eat at when they are here. Their favorites are: Jerry's Catfish, Krystals, and Sonny's Bar-B-Que! The funny thing is that we only eat at these places when they come in town! We are trying to slow her down by giving her a piece of toast to gnaw on!

I know I need to give a big update on her but I need to get some cute pics to go with it, but I will say that she has gotten her hearing aids and we couldnt have asked for things to go more smoothly! More on that soon...........

No comments: