Sunday, December 6, 2009

An email from our Neurologist

I could type it all out but I decided to just copy and paste part of my exact email :

From Dr Bruce

"I have good news....Cohen's EEG was normal. I am happy for 2 reasons....#1there was no sharp or spike waves that would indicate seizure activity. Secndly, her brain activity is not slow--which can be seen with children who have any degree of mental retardation."

PRAISE GOD!!!! I can handle all these test as long as we get results like this!! I am sorry I didnt post on Thursday when we found out but I have been on the phone fighting with First Steps and it has been soooooo frustrating. Thank goodness January is coming soon and we will be able to start Cohen in whatever therapy services we choose and let our insurance pay for it (at least for the first 25 visits).


No comments: