Sunday, September 20, 2009

She's on the move!


I have talked about her new skills of mobility but i figured I would give yall a sneak peek! And I need to give a quick update/praise--- the genetisist appt has been moved to SEPT 30th!! That is just next week! We went and had some tests run last week that the endo called and told us to go and get run, not sure if we will get the results at the genetisist appt or if they will call and give me the results. We are not really sure what the tests were, the lab sheet were for a lot of stuff I had never heard of, so we will just wait and see. We also started the process for "First Steps", it is Mississippi's Early Intervention services. The dr has recommended she start speech therapy again but this time for actual verbal skills. So hopefully this week she will get evaluated. Until next time....

No comments: