Wednesday, February 13, 2008

In the Barbershop with Papa



Kinson's First Haircut




Well I have posted before about Kinson's "Bad Hair Days" and I just knew it wasn't so cute anymore. Bear insisted that he go with him so we had an appointment for 2!!




Liza was wonderful with him and he just looked so cute in his own cape. And of course he was very well behaved.....it is amazing the things that he will do for food!









It amazed me how different just cutting a little bit off made. He definitely looks like a little boy now!



By the way, Liza kept putting the cut hair in a pile. Finally she asked me where she wanted me to put it. I couldn't figure out why she was asking me this. Then she said that moms like to keep it! What the heck!? What am I going to do with 1/2 inch scraps of dead cells? Does that make me a bad mommy because I didn't keep it? Well if he ever asks I will just blame it on Bear!!

1 comment:

The Crawfords said...

Oh my goodness! He is so stinkin' cute! Yeah, I wouldn't know where to put a lock of hair either...especially since I haven't STARTED on LC's baby book.