Thursday, November 8, 2007

9 years later!







I am proud to say I have somewhat kept up with my friends from highschool, but I am sad to say that it has been via email and myspace. Most of them live less than 30 minutes from me, but I never seem to see them. So when I do it is usually a real fun time. This year we got our kids together for awhile and then had the hubbies or grandmas come and get them and go and have a grown-up dinner. We can sit and laugh and talk for hours on end just like we are in highschool all over again. Some things have changed about each of us, we are career women, wives, mothers, some of us have endured life-changing experiences.......



However some things will never change!


1 comment:

shelley said...

brandy... great job!! kinson is oh so cute!! shrek was adorable!! i hope to get together soon!! u know i miss us from highschool!!